Date of Establishment: 2010
Program: M. Sc. (Biotechnology)
Intake Capacity: 30
Goals and objectives:
· To provide basic Biotechnology principles to rural students.
· To create and develop skilled persons.
· To derive aesthetic pleasure and develop the intellectual analysis.
· To facilitate excellence in teaching.
· To develop a research attitude and scientific abilities among students.
|01||Prof. Javed Khan Vahab Khan
Head and Assistant Professor
M. Sc NET
|02||Dr. Sarang Sharad Bari
M. Sc Ph. D